What is a Considered Purchase Approach?
Our considered purchase approach to marketing is a sustainable methodology that sets you up for long-term success.
- We gain an intimate understanding of the consumer-to-customer mindset throughout the entire purchasing journey
- We identify the roadmap of potential purchase paths—far beyond awareness—as well as multi-channel identification within each B2B, B2C and DTC client funnel
Activating the Considered Purchase Approach
By deep-diving into your target buyer’s mindset, we identify the right levers that need to be switched on (and off) to transform consumers into customers. In effect, we turn your purchase funnel upside down to connect both rationally and emotionally sooner and more effectively.
- Interpret historical data and ID meaningful metrics from the purchase path of current and prospective customers who are the closest to close
- Create an engagement roadmap based on this information that will lead to successful potential purchase paths
- Use the momentum and revenue gained from these closed sales to fund efforts further up the funnel
- Employ marketing automation to bring content within the context of the decision maker’s stage in the buyer’s journey
- Engage with buyers in the right channels at the right time with the right message to move the right customers closer to decision
- Reference data from qualifying marketing automation efforts to create and adjust content that activates awareness-level consumers to become leads
- Optimize paid campaign spends and messaging
- Incentivize word-of-mouth marketing from brand advocates to bring in new leads
Still not sure about the considered purchase approach? Then think about this:
What you could do with the following assets?
- A deeper understanding of your customer on both a micro and macro level
- Actionable strategies and automated execution that are highly measurable in effectiveness
- Access to hyper-accurate data analysis that better informs creative direction
- More sales-qualified leads and maximized ROI for every dollar you spend
- True prospect-to-customer paths to make your marketing program self-sustaining