Are you an experienced Digital Designer/Web Developer? If so, we can’t wait to learn about you.
The Digital Designer/Web Developer will direct and dream up new concepts on a multitude of client projects including web, digital, and video.
- Collaborate with Creative, Strategy, and Account team members on projects
- Design and develop websites, landing pages, animated banner ads, and social campaigns
- Employ knowledge of user experience and other digital design best practices
- Create design concepts, sitemaps, and wireframes to outline the user experience
- Prepare final designs and collect graphic assets for development
- Ensure projects fit within established brand guidelines
- Stay current with digital design and development best practices
- BA in Digital Design or related field with a strong portfolio
- 3+ years of related experience, preferably agency
- Interface design and user experience (UX) design expertise
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator; Sketch experience a plus
- Experience with MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, and Pardot; HubSpot experience a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Genesis WordPress a plus; Gutenberg even better
- Motion design experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and client-relationships skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially in explaining technical and development process with clients of varying technical backgrounds
- Superior problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Creative, confident, curious, and thrive in a complex fast-paced environment
In addition to the excitement of working in a fast-paced creative environment, we offer competitive pay, 401K matching, a bonus program, PTO, paid holidays, health insurance (HAS and PPO options), vision, and dental.