Hiring for Fall 2022 — Accepting Applications Until July 1
Are you smart, curious, and creatively proactive? Icon is looking for people who want to get the most from an internship by helping high-profile brands achieve their marketing goals. You’ll learn what it takes to turn innovators into icons.
What You’ll Do With Us
- Assist our account team to deliver on-time, accurate results
- Attend project and planning meetings
- Provide excellent communication to both our team and clients
- Collaborate with our in-house design team to create effective advertising materials
- Research clients, competitors, and advertising trends
- Help with administrative responsibilities
What We Need From You
- Current majors in marketing, communications, or related field
- Full-time availability (Monday–Friday/8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and client-relationship skills
- Detail-oriented individual
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Confident and curious individual in a complex, fast-paced environment
We want to get to know you a little better to see if you would be a good fit for our team.
- Send us your résumé so we can learn about your professional and academic experiences.
- Send us a written response (700 words or less) to these three questions so we can learn more about you and why you’re interested in working at Icon.
- What does hard work mean to you?
- What motivates you?
- What do you want to get out of an internship at Icon?