Hi there. We’re Icon, the largest agency in Northern Kentucky and the best agency you’ve never heard of. For more than 20 years, we’ve kept a low profile while helping our high-profile clients achieve impressive growth.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join our growing team in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky. As part of your role, you will design, develop and implement creative executions across a range of digital assets, collaborating with a diverse group of talented designers and account team members.
If you’re a Digital Design super star, we want to talk to you. For this position, you should be creative, confident and knowledgeable and comfortable working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the Creative and Account team members on all digital projects
• Design and develop simple websites, landing pages and animated banner ads
• Employ knowledge of user experience and other digital design best practices
• Create design concepts, sitemaps and wireframes to outline the user experience
• Prepare final designs and collect graphic assets for development
• Ensure projects fit within established brand guidelines
• Stay current with digital design and development best practices
• Bachelor’s degree in Digital Design or related fields with a strong portfolio
• 3+ years relevant experience, preferably in an agency or design firm
• Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Animate (Flash) and After Effects
• Ability to communicate technical and development process with clients of widely-varying technical backgrounds
• Strong eye for detail and accuracy
• Highly-developed organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• User interface design and user experience design expertise
• Experience with MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact and Pardot
• Experience with PHP/MySQL/Wordpress a plus
• Familiarity with CMS platforms including WordPress.
• Familiarity with motion design
Apply at Careers@iconmc.com