We’re creative, fun, smart and hardworking, and we absolutely, positively love what we do every day. We’re always looking for great talent. But enough about us, tell us about you. Send us your resume, a link to your portfolio, or just an email. We’re always looking for new talent.
Workflow Project Manager
Do you have a passion for process? For creating order out of chaos? Do you love the energy of working in the agency environment? Then you may be the leader we’re looking for!
The primary responsibility of the Workflow Project Manager at Icon is to increase operational efficiency by overseeing internal workflow and deadlines to ensure that all agency projects are completed on time and within budget. The Workflow Project Manager role acts as the liaison that connects Icon’s account service team to the creative and production teams within the agency. The Workflow Project Manager is responsible for setting internal review and completion deadlines for each project, assigning the necessary resources to complete projects, and routinely checking with appropriate team members to ensure all project needs are being met. The Workflow Project Manager routinely provides updates to appropriate team members and will work with the team to help resolve timing issues and/or other project concerns as needed.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum 3-5 years of experience, preferably in similar agency roles. Candidates must be highly organized and detail-oriented; possess the ability to multi-task and manage a large number of concurrent tasks and projects; have excellent communication skills and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Initiate new jobs for the client and create timelines and tasks for the work to be done
• Assign internal project deadlines and tasks.
• Track work throughout the process and possess an understand the status of individual outstanding projects and tasks at all times.
• Create and provide team members with daily workflow schedules outlining what projects/items are due that day and who is responsible for each item.
• Identify potential roadblocks to meeting deadlines and help identify solutions that ensure on-time delivery of work.
• Communicate any issues with the team and Account Executive
• Ensure that the work is being completed on schedule and budget
• Conduct weekly job status meetings to gather and share information with Account Executives and the rest of the team
• Submit jobs to accounting for invoicing when appropriate.
• Gather appropriate task, expense and timesheet reports to ensure jobs are being completed and invoiced correctly.
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance
• Access to dental and vision
• Retirement plan
• Close-knit, collaborative environment
• Paid vacation and holidays
About Icon Marketing Communications
Icon is a brand development and activation agency with 20 years of experience in retail brand development and execution. We have a passion for building brands with consistent, creative and effective communication. We understand how shoppers select products throughout the purchase funnel and excel at brand positioning at point of sale and in the local market, including package design, merchandising, and digital advertising. We help our clients develop strategies and execute programs that benefit the brand, its consumers and its retailers. Visit us at iconmc.com.