We’re creative, fun, smart and hardworking, and we absolutely, positively love what we do every day. We’re always looking for great talent. But enough about us, tell us about you. Send us your resume, a link to your portfolio, or just an email. We’re always looking for new talent.
Master of Details, Herder of Cats
(Proofreader and Office Administrator)
Hi there. We’re Icon, the largest agency in Northern Kentucky and the best agency you’ve never heard of. We’re looking for a natural perfectionist to fill two of the most important roles in our agency.
As a proofreader, you will be responsible reviewing, proofing, and editing written, printed and digital content in fast-paced creative environment to ensure that final work product is error-free, consistent, and accurate. And as an office administrator, you will provide support for the entire agency, ensuring smooth execution of daily and weekly operations.
If you have the ability to juggle multiple projects with careful attention to detail, the flexibility to meet any challenge that comes along, and, of course, a what-ever-it-takes mentality, let’s talk!
• Review and edit written and creative content across a variety of media and industries
• Meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Proofread materials for spelling, grammar, punctuation, usage, consistency, and brand compliance
• Be familiar with company-wide work to maintain campaign, product, or brand consistency
• Evaluate and recommend changes to create efficiencies in process or procedures
• Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
• Conduct clerical duties, including file management, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
• Coordinate project deliverables
• Assist with accounting tasks, including reporting and budget tracking
• Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
• Provide administrative support for agency operations
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
• 3+ years working in an office environment
• Impeccable communication writing and editing skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and drive for perfection on every project
• Resourcefulness in crosschecking and verifying data and resources
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once under tight deadlines
• Flexibility to adapt and roll with the punches without sacrificing performance
• Proficient in MS Office Suite programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
Hi there. We’re Icon, the largest agency in Northern Kentucky and the best agency you’ve never heard of. For more than 20 years, we’ve kept a low profile while helping our high-profile clients achieve impressive growth.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join our growing team in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky. As part of your role, you will design, develop and implement creative executions across a range of digital assets, collaborating with a diverse group of talented designers and account team members.
If you’re a Digital Design super star, we want to talk to you. For this position, you should be creative, confident and knowledgeable and comfortable working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
• Collaborate with the Creative and Account team members on all digital projects
• Design and develop simple websites, landing pages and animated banner ads
• Employ knowledge of user experience and other digital design best practices
• Create design concepts, sitemaps and wireframes to outline the user experience
• Prepare final designs and collect graphic assets for development
• Ensure projects fit within established brand guidelines
• Stay current with digital design and development best practices
• Bachelor’s degree in Digital Design or related fields with a strong portfolio
• 3+ years relevant experience, preferably in an agency or design firm
• Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Animate (Flash) and After Effects
• Ability to communicate technical and development process with clients of widely-varying technical backgrounds
• Strong eye for detail and accuracy
• Highly-developed organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• User interface design and user experience design expertise
• Experience with MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact and Pardot
Nice to have
• Experience with PHP/MySQL/Wordpress a plus
• Familiarity with CMS platforms including WordPress.
• Familiarity with motion design
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year